Tuesday 13 December 2016

Scammers on Bitwine

Bitwine.com is encouraging charlatans to fraudulently extort money from vulnerable people

Update: The thread with LOTS of information that bitwine.com deleted is here http://bitwinescams.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/bitwinecom-scam-deletes-threads-that.html

BitWine.com is a psychic service where psychics are provided a platform to sell their services online.

However it seems they have inadequate procedures to protect clients from scammers and charlatans that attempt to extort money from people taking advantage of the misfortunes others experience in life.

And when clients complain, often their complaints are ignored by Bitwine and the perpetrators are able to continue their extortions on other vulnerable Bitwine customers.

I am publishing this for someone who is an Internet friend temporarily as a placeholder as they let me know that when posting on a bitwine forum the problem it has been deleted by moderators.

I am disgusted that this would take place. That a site would actually facilitate a charlatan in committing fraud against people that are seeking help for one reason or another.

I do not go to psychics. I come from a background that believes anything psychic is either a fraud or a demon. I no longer strictly hold that view as I am now questioning my Christian upbringing.

However, what has occurred is something that I am unable to tolerate, so after hearing about the incident I am making this page for a friend, Jesse who has been a victim of fraud that bitwine seems to facilitate.

I am new to websites so this will be pretty basic, but I feel strongly that Jesse's story should be told.

Thankyou to those that wish to do what is right.

Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a victim of these psychic frauds, please dont hold back.
Let others know so that at least your experience may help others make the same mistake with bitwine.com or any other psychic service.
If you want to protect your identity please go to the trouble of creating an email account to post that does not identify you.
Let's make this world a better place.